Valid throughout the year
There are many options for dining when you stay at The Rubens at the Palace. Not only do you have fantastic places to choose from in the local area; we also have a choice of restaurants for you to enjoy inside the hotel. The inspiration for our fine dining cuisine comes from President and Founder of Red Carnation Hotels, Bea Tollman. Many of the signature dishes which guests come back for time and again are those which she has collected, refined and perfected.
Come and sample these delicious creations yourself with our Books for Cooks package. You will enjoy two nights' luxury accommodation, a hearty breakfast in the Old Masters Carvery each day, and on one evening we'll spoil you with dinner in the Library Restaurant. And as a memento of your experience will send you home with your very own copy of Bea Tollman's published cookbook "A Life in Food".
Our Books for Cooks package includes:
- Two nights' accommodation in a beautifully appointed room or suite
- Full English breakfast daily
- A three-course table d'hote dinner in our Library Restaurant on one evening
- A copy of 'A Life in Food' cookbook to take home
Terms and Conditions
- Prices start from £253.50 per night (incl. VAT) based on two adults sharing a Classic Double room for a minimum of two nights.
- This package is offered subject to availability.