Located in the heart of London, opposite The Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace, The Rubens at the Palace is a perfect base for exploring the many world famous attractions of London.
A short walk from the hotel front doors you'll find Buckingham Palace, The Royal Mews,The Queen's Gallery, The River Thames, The Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and The London Eye.
With Victoria Station on our doorstep all of London is within easy reach with Trafalgar Square, Oxford Street, Piccadilly Circus and The West End only a short tube ride away.
Html - No data source set
Explore one of the most vibrant cities it the world and discover all of London's landmarks and attractions.
- Buckingham Palace - 4 minute walk
- Victoria Station - 4 minute walk
- Victoria Palace Theatre - 4 minute walk
- Big Ben & The Houses of Parliament - 15 minute walk
- The Thames & The London Eye - 17 minute walk
- Oxford Street - 10 minute tube
- Trafalgar Square - 10 minute tube
- Piccaddily Circus - 10 minute tube