Are you looking to book 10 rooms or more? Benefit from our special group amenities below. For new group bookings for 2020 we would be delighted to offer our guests to choose from one of the below bonus amenities to enhance the group’s experience.
- Complimentary room upgrades (subject to availability)
- A complimentary glass of our Sommelier's choice of wine when dining in The English Grill restaurant (individual dining reservations)
- A complimentary drink in The New York Bar on one occasion during your stay
- A welcome or farewell gift in the room
- Themed Turndown service
Between January 2020 - April 2020 (excluding key seasonal dates) we are offering a special rate for groups of 10 rooms or more from £159 per room, per night, excluding VAT and based on room only. Rates are subject to availability and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
During enquiry stage please quote "GROUPSQ1" in order to take advantage of this offer.
Why The Rubens
Minutes from London Victoria station
Up to 20MB WI-FI
Next to Buckingham Palace
Extensive breakfast buffet selection
Meeting space and private dining options
Pet and Family friendly
Included as standard
Still and sparkling mineral water daily
Dedicated check-in area if required
Private breakfast area if required
Full English breakfast each morning
Dedicated account manager
Upgrade for booker/VIP
Fibre Optic WI-FI
Movies in your room
The Rubens at the Palace is located just 5 minutes away from: Westminster Abbey, Houses of Parliament, Big Bed, Downing Street, The London Eye, Apollo Theatre (where Wicked is performed) and Victoria Palace Theatre (where Hamilton is performed).
- Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre (12 minute walk)
- Central Hall Westminster (12 minute walk)
- Church House Conference Centre (12 minute walk)
- London ExCel, London’s largest exhibition centre (20 minutes by tube)
- Parliament (12 minute walk)
Two minutes walk from Victoria Station for the Underground, nearest airports – London Gatwick (30 minutes by train into Victoria Station) and London Heathrow (15 minutes by train on the Heathrow Express to Paddington and 15 minutes in taxi from Paddington).