Are you looking to book 10 rooms or more? Benefit from our special group amenities below. For new group bookings arriving between the 25th April 2016 – 31st December 2016, you can choose from ONE of our listed bonus amenities:
- Welcome/ farewell drinks reception
- Cocktail masterclass for the group
- 3 x complimentary upgrades for every 10 rooms confirmed
- 15% discount per person on all food and beverage
- Welcome gift per room
- Special themed turndown service
- Afternoon Tea on one occasion
- 3 course carvery dinner on one occasion
- Picnic lunch for the group
During enquiry stage please quote GROUPS2016 in order to take advantage of this offer.
We are offering special rates from £130.00 exclusive of VAT and inclusive Full English breakfast, subject to availability, for groups of 10 rooms or more for arrivals from now until 23rd April 2017. This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.
For new group bookings made for January, February and March 2017, we would be delighted to offer complimentary room hire for a meeting, subject to availability, when booking 20 room nights or more. In order to take advantage of this offer, please quote GROUPC&B.
Why The Rubens
Minutes from London Victoria station
Up to 20Mb WIFI
Next to Buckingham Palace
Extensive breakfast buffet selection
Meeting space and private dining options
Pet and Family friendly
Included as Standard
Still and sparkling mineral water daily
Dedicated check-in area if required
Private breakfast area if required
Full English breakfast each morning
Dedicated account manager
Upgrade for booker/VIP
Access to Fitness First nearby
Fibre Optic Wifi
Movies in your room
Located just 5 minutes away from: Westminster Abbey, the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben, Downing Street and the London Eye.
- Queen Elizabeth Conference Centre (12 minute walk)
- Central Hall Westminster (12 minute walk)
- Church House Conference Centre (12 minute walk)
- London ExCel, London’s largest exhibition centre (20 minute by tube)
- Parliament (12 minute walk)
Two minutes' walk from Victoria Station for the Underground, nearest airports – London Gatwick (30 Minutes by train into Victoria Station) and London Heathrow (15 minutes by train on the Heathrow Express to Paddington and 15 minutes in taxi from Paddington).