Valid 27th July - 4th October 2020
The Rubens at the Palace is the perfect base for exploring London with The Royal Mews of Buckingham Palace on our doorstep. Our Royal Occasion experience includes tickets to the Buckingham Palace State Rooms and The Royal Mews so you can discover old master paintings, rare furniture, decorative arts and photographs from the Royal Collection. At the Royal Mews you'll see the historic royal carriages and one of the finest working stables.
This offer includes:
- Two nights in a luxuriously appointed room or suite
- Royal cocktail on arrival
- Two tickets to the Buckingham Palace State Rooms and The Royal Mews on one occasion
- Full English breakfast daily
Terms and Conditions
- Rates start from £395 per night (including VAT) based on two people sharing a Classic Double room
- Tickets will be confirmed by the hotel prior to your arrival. Should you have any specific requests in terms of dates and times, please email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that tickets to the Royal Mews and the State Rooms are available Monday to Friday only. Guests are welcome to stay through Saturday and Sunday, however, the tickets will be booked for the dates where they are available.
- Selected time slots are available as follows only available to go Monday - Friday: 10.15am for entry to Royal Mews and 11.15am for entry to Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Minimum two night stay and bookings must be made 7 days prior to arrival
- Full pre-payment is required at booking stage, which is non-refundable and non-transferable
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions