Valid 27th July - 4th October 2020
Discover the fascinating story behind one of the most famous families in the world with this thrilling experience. Our Royal visit offers tickets to Buckingham Palace State Room and the chance to view the treasures of the Royal collection, from old master paintings and exquisite furniture to rare photographs.There is also an opportunity to visit the Royal Mews, which houses the famous working stables and royal carriages.
This offer includes:
- Two nights in an elegantly-appointed room or suite
- Royal cocktail on arrival
- Two tickets to the Buckingham Palace State Rooms and The Royal Mews on one occasion
- Full English breakfast daily
Terms and conditions
- Rates start from £395 per night (including VAT) based on two people sharing a Classic Double room
- Tickets will be confirmed by the hotel prior to your arrival. Should you have any specific requests in terms of dates and times, please email us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note that tickets to the Royal Mews and the State Rooms are available Monday to Friday only. Guests are welcome to stay through Saturday and Sunday, however, the tickets will be booked for the dates where they are available.
- Selected time slots are available as follows only available to go Monday - Friday: 10.15am for entry to Royal Mews and 11.15am for entry to Buckingham Palace State Rooms
- Minimum two night stay and bookings must be made 7 days prior to arrival
- Full pre-payment is required at booking stage, which is non-refundable and non-transferable
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions