Valid from 22nd March 2017 - 1st March 2018
London is the number one destination for children, with an abundance of attractions and Hamleys just round the corner; what better way to indulge in a family break then with a family stay at The Rubens. Enjoy a fun-filled children’s check in, during which our dedicated children guest services team will check all little travelers in separately. Taking them through their preference form to confirm vital information. With a welcome gift perfect for all little ages, and bathrobe and slippers in just the right size.
Once you are all are comfortable in the room, our young guests can head to the pastry kitchen to meet our pastry chef where all the fun begins, with a mini chef whites they learn to decorate their own cupcake, and end the experience with a “Master Chef in the Art of Pastry” certificate. With a £100.00 food credit in our English Grill restaurant, you can choose from a host of traditional and a la carte meals, finishing with a tour the kitchen with our talented chefs.
- Two night stay in a beautifully appointed family suite
- Dedicated check-in for the children
- Welcome gift for the children on arrival, including bathrobes and slippers for each child
- A Cupcake decorating masterclass with a pastry chef including a 'Master Chef in the Art of Pastry' certificate
- A once off £100 dining credit to use for a meal in The English Grill
Terms and Conditions
- Priced from £599.00 (incl. VAT) per room per night based on two adults sharing and up to 2 children aged 12 or under sharing a Family Suite
- Minimum two night stay
- Additional nights are priced at our Best Available Rate
- This package is subject to availability and general terms and conditions apply
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers