Valid on selected dates
There is a keen sense of anticipation in the air. Recent tournaments, such as the Australian Open, have created unforgettable drama in the tennis world. And we are in no doubt that Wimbledon 2017 will surpass the incredible performances seen ‘Down Under’.
We are lucky enough to live in an era which will probably never be bettered. Think of great champions like Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal, being challenged by the awesome force of Novak Djokovic and home favourite, 2016 Wimbledon Champion, Andy Murray.
There’s no better time to visit London than during Wimbledon. The Championship runs from 3rd – 16th July 2017, and the atmosphere in London is electric. Here at the Rubens we are marking the occasion in style, with exclusive access to tickets to watch play in the famous Centre Court and plenty of themed treats to surprise and delight.
Our special offer includes:
- Two night stay in a beautifully appointed suite – Check in Wednesday 5th July 2017
- Wimbledon themed cocktail on arrival
- Personalised official Wimbledon towels
- Private transfers to and from Wimbledon on Thursday 6th July
- Centre Court Debenture tickets for Thursday 6th July – 2nd Round (Men’s & Ladies singles)
- Exclusive access to the Centre Court Debenture Lounge and it’s restaurants and bars
- Lanson Champagne tasting in the Leopard Champagne Bar (official sponsors of Wimbledon)
- Three course fine dining experience in The English Grill with a bottle of Bouchard Finlayson and still mineral water
- Wimbledon themed turndown and treat
- Game of tennis with our sports buddy
- Full English breakfast daily
Terms and Conditions
- Rates from £2576 per night based on two people sharing in a suite
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer, is subject to availability and booking terms and conditions
- Alternative dates are available upon request