You can expect VIP treatment from the moment that you arrive, with our Children's Guest Services Team on hand to help.
Our dedicated team will check your child (under 12 years old) in separately and provide them with their own guest preference form to confirm vital information, such as, their favourite colour, drink, food and animal!
For all children
- Childrens menus available in all restaurants. Children under the age of 12 years dine for free when accompanied by a full paying adult (terms and conditions apply).
- Babysitting services available and these must be pre-booked by quotation and upon booking confirmation at least 24-hours in advance.
- A welcome pack including colouring/sticker books with colouring pencils.
- Interconnecting Family Wings available (please visit the accommodation page before booking, for more information).
- Pastry Chef Experience (please visit the experiences page for more information).
- Prince and Princess Afternoon Tea (please visit the Afternoon Tea page for more information).
Young children (0 - 3 years old)
- For the room: bath robe and slippers (please advise in advance the children’s ages prior to arrival to enable us to have this ready for your arrival).
- Baby cot, linen, night light, white noise, bottle maker, bottle steriliser and a play mat (available on request).
- For the bathroom: bath toys, bath temperature gage, bathroom step, anti slip mat, baby bath, toilet seat topper, potty, nappy bin, changing mat (available on request).
Older children (up to 12 years)
- Children's check-in, complete with a special Red Carnation Hotels passport.
- Children’s board games and books (available on request).
- Cookie and milk turndown (available on request).
- Games consoles with games (available on request, please let us know preferences pre-request).
- Director of Fun ‘John’ can assist with keeping your teenagers entertained.
- City activity sheet with recommendations; available upon request.
- Mocktails served in The New York Bar.
- Free WI-FI in room and public areas.
Our Guest Services Team can assist with making babysitting arrangements with our established partnership, Rockabye Babysitters.
They are a boutique nanny service in London offering reasonable prices for their services, which include evening and daytime bookings and 24-hour assistance. This bespoke service allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds – time together as a family along with time alone knowing your children are well looked after.
Babysitting services can also be provided by The Hotel Nanny; please view their website for more information.
For further assistance, please contact our Guest Services Team: email@example.com
Before arranging services: Please review the services cancellation policies to avoid any additional fees.