You can expect VIP treatment from the moment that you arrive, with our children's guest services team on hand to help.
Our dedicated team will check your child in separately and provide them with their own guest preference form to confirm vital information, such as, their favourite colour, drink, food and animal!
For all children
- Free WI-FI in room and public areas
- Children’s menus available in all restaurants. Children under the age of 12 years dine for free when accompanied by a full paying adult (terms and conditions apply)
- Babysitting services available and these must be pre-booked at least 24-hours in advance
- A welcome pack including colouring/sticker books with colouring pencils
- Interconnecting family wings available (please visit the accommodation page for more information)
- Pastry Chef Experience (please visit the experiences page for more information)
- Prince and Princess Afternoon Tea (please visit the Afternoon Tea page for more information)
Young children (0 - 3 years old)
- For the room: bath robe and slippers (please advise in advance the children’s ages prior to arrival to enable us to have this ready for your arrival.
- Baby cot, linen, night light, white noise, bottle maker, bottle steriliser and a play mat, available on request
- For the bathroom: bath toys, bath temperature gage, bathroom step, anti slip mat, baby bath, toilet seat topper, potty, nappy bin, changing mat are available on request
- Children's check-in
- Children’s board games and books available on request
- Games consoles with games; available on request
- Director of Fun ‘John’ can assist with keeping your teenagers entertained
- City activity sheet with recommendations; available upon request
- Mocktails served in the bar
Our Guest Services Team can assist with making babysitting arrangements with our established partnership, The Hotel Nanny.
They are the only premium nanny service in the UK created exclusively for the luxury hotel industry. This bespoke service allows you to enjoy the best of both worlds – time together as a family along with time alone knowing your children are well looked after.View The Hotel Nanny Brochure | View The Hotel Nanny Website